Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Time Well Spent


So I've been playing with my new set, Time Well Spent. Here is a sample made with Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip. The large flower and butterfly were stamped on groovy guava card stock and cut out and adhered to the card with dimensionals. The greeting and the tiny flowers were stamped directly to the card. With my chocolate chip Stampin' Write marker and uni-Signal Gel Pen I colored them in. The side of the card, I covered with chocolate chip card stock. I made a scallop edge with my slit punch. I paper piereced the center of the scallops. Lastly some Groovy Guava double stiched ribbon finished the card off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, another cutie. I have only mounted the stamp but have not used it yet. Stamp-a-stack today killed me, maybe some energy later to use this baby.

Debbie