Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Christmas Scrapbook Pages Day 2

Here is day two of the scrapbook pages that I worked on. The first one was made with the Dashing designer series paper. I have to say this is one of the best holiday papers we ever had. I am looking forward to what they come up for next year. The paper made me think of a candy cane. So I pulled the candy cane from the Holiday Blitz set which I mounted on punched circle and scallop circle that was paper pierced. I also used my square punches and adhered them to the bottom border. The title was stamped with the retired Whimsical alphabet set. The finishing touch was the red grosgrain ribbon.

The next page I stamped the Snowburst stamp set from the Holiday mini. I put black buttons in the center of some of the snowflakes as an embellishment. The title was stamped with Short Order alphabet. Strips of Basic Black and Bordering Blue finish the layout.

No comments: