Monday, April 21, 2008

Christmas Scrapbook Pages Day 1

Here are some of the scrapbook pages I completed on Saturday. What I have done for the last couple of years is take all the holiday photo cards I get in the mail and make them into scrapbook pages. I love seeing how the kids change from year to year. Since everyone takes so much time in getting the right picture, they are usually one of the best pictures of their children. So why have them sit in a box, scrap them! So for the next couple of days, I will be posting some of the scrapbook pages I finished. You are sure to see some retired designer papers and sets. Hope the layouts inspire your creativity.

The first one was made with the Season of Joy stamp set from the past Holiday mini. I stamped the poinsettas and then cut them out and put them on the page with gold brads through the center. Joy to the World was stamped with the Letterpress alphabet. I just love the colors on this page, they are Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi.

The next layout was made with the Peaceful Wishes stamp set stamped on Confetti Cream card stock. The finishing touch was the chocolate chip wide ribbon that was adhered to the bottom as a border and the knot near the greeting.

No comments: